StyleSEAL Air Mask
Certified at Nelson Labs, USA. Filter particles of 0.3 microns and 99% PM2.5
Our latest items
StyleSEAL Air Masks
StyleSEAL are stylish, eco-friendly anti-pollution masks.
Our filters are tested at Nelson Labs, USA in compliance with US-FDA regulations 21 CFR, at a particle size of 0.3 microns.
Protect yourself in style.
- Filters up to 99% of harmful PM2.5 pollutants
- Multiple sizes and adjustable ear loops ensure optimal sealing
- Breathable fine fabrics offer high air flow, comfort and style
- Replaceable, color coded filters in multiple levels
- Exhalation valves and optional air fresheners
Why Use Air Masks?
Exposure to air pollution leads to diseases such as stroke, heart disease, lung cancer, COPD and respiratory infections, including pneumonia. WHO estimates that around 7 million people die every year from exposure to fine particles in polluted air.
Most of us care about our health and are careful about what we eat and drink. An adult breathes more than 10,000 liters of air in a day. You wouldn’t drink dirty and polluted water, so why would you want to breathe polluted air?
Use an air mask if you are:
- Exposed to air pollution
- Suffer from allergies
- Work in hair/nail salon
- When commuting or flying
- Children and elderly are more vulnerable