- One pack contains 5 pairs of filters. We recommend you change filters every 2 weeks. Also change them if they get wet, look very dirty or are hard to breathe through.
- CARBON filters provide protection against chemical gasses and traffic exhaust. We recommend you use carbon filters in areas with heavy traffic.
- The 95S-RED and 99S-PURPLE filters include a medical grade nano-silver coating that help eliminate bacteria and viruses.
Use the Air Quality Index (AQI) to choose your filter
- Use the AirVisual app or the WAQI website to check the air pollution (AQI) in your area or city
- Choose a filter that matches the color of the AQI. For example, if the AQI is orange, choose the 90-ORANGE or 90+CARBON filter
- Higher filters are harder to breathe through and also more expensive, so don’t choose a higher level than you need
Air Quality Index (AQI)
All filters are tested at Nelson Labs, USA in compliance with US-FDA regulations 21 CFR Parts 210, 211 and 280 at a particle size of 0.3 microns. Blocks up to 99% small airborne pollution (PM2.5).