We manufacture our StyleSEAL Air Masks in multiple sizes to insure you get the quality fit that you need for, men, women and children of all sizes:
- Small (S)
- Medium (M)
- Large (L)
- Extra Large (XL)
Additionally, we have adjustable ear loops to help you further customize your personal fit. In general, children under 7 use Small, and older kids use Medium. Average sized women use Medium, and average sized men use Large. Women and men with larger faces may need Large and X-Large, respectively.
There are several methods to determine the size you need, either by HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE or by TEMPLATE. Unless you have a large or small head, most people could wear either of two sizes closest to their fit, by adjusting the ear loops and nose piece. You can compare the results of a couple of these methods to help confirm the correct size for you.
Measure the circumference of your head at its largest point. Refer your head size to the table below:
|Mask Size||Min (Cm)||Max (Cm)|
Download (click on link below), print, cut out and use our handy templates. Follow the instructions to determine what size Air Mask is right for you.
- Print the size you think may be right for you.
- After printing check the dimensions printed on the template to ensure it printed to the correct size.
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Fold along the center line and tape the nose and chin flaps together.
- Hold to your face to evaluate fit.
- Try smaller or larger if needed.