A proper fit is critical to achieve a tight seal guaranteeing the effectiveness of your StyleSEAL Air Mask. We make our masks in the following sizes:
- Small (S)
- Medium (M)
- Large (L)
- Extra Large (XL)
In general, children under 8 use Small, and older kids use Medium. Average sized women use Medium, and average sized men use Large. Women and men with larger faces may need Large and X-Large, respectively.
You can determine the size you need either by FACE MEASUREMENT or by TEMPLATE. Unless you have a large or small head, most people could wear either of two sizes closest to their fit, by adjusting the ear loops and nose piece.
- Print the size you think may be right for you (link below).
- After printing check the dimensions printed on the template to ensure it printed to the correct size.
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Fold along the center line and tape the nose and chin flaps together.
- Hold to your face to evaluate fit.
- Try smaller or larger if needed.