Use the mask size guide below to find the size you need.
We make STYLESEAL masks in the sizes below. All mask sizes can be fitted by adjusting the ear-loop length and molding the metal nose-piece across your nose bridge, to ensure there are no gaps.
- Small (S) – Fits kids 2-8 years old
- Medium (M) – Fits older kids and small adults
- Large (L) – Fits normal adults
- Extra Large (XL) – Fits large adults
Please use the mask size guide below to determine your size. Measure from the bridge of your nose to just below your chin.
Why is mask sizing important?
According to the CDC, “ensuring that masks fit well on the face is very important to help prevent getting and spreading COVID-19. A common problem with some masks is that there can sometimes be gaps between the mask and the mask wearer’s face. When there are gaps, air with respiratory droplets containing the virus can leak in and out around the edges of the mask (on the top or the sides). To help prevent air leakage, masks should fit snugly against the sides of the face and not have gaps.“
Follow our size guide, and adjust your fit to make sure that your mask:
- Completely cover the nose and mouth
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face and not have any gaps